Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Look what I found?!

I was digging in my fabric stash when I found this quilt I started making around 15 years ago! I already had all my tools out so I just turned on my iron and sewing machine and got to work. I have decided 2012 is the year I'm going to finish all those unfinished projects! Yoo- hoo!

I can't wait to see what all of your quilts look like! Has anyone finished theirs yet? I don't know why I picked to make another log cabin, but oh we'll. I'm going to finish this one for my daughter Ainslee. Her birthday is in September but I do not want to procrastinate!

By the way: my sewing machine also does embroidery so if anyone wants to embroider on their quilt let me know. I'm making my husband a new quilt since his current one is rags and I'm going to embroider on that one. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I just love how different log cabins can look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quilt you picked. It almost looks like one I am working on now.

    ReplyDelete